Home | Diabetes | Hypertension | Stroke | Heart Disease | Kidney Disease | Cancer | See All
Overview | Symptoms | Cause | Complications | Diagnosis | Treatment | Self-Management | Diet
Home Hypertension Diet
Pea shoots: Contain a lot of Potassium and Dietary fiber, prevention of high blood pressure by obstipation
Onions Contain Prostaglandin A, help to prevent high blood pressure and lower blood pressure
Keywords for lowering blood pressure
The daily recommended amount:
Eat 60 to 80 grams of Onions every day
Calories in Onions (Per 100g)
Principle of lowering blood pressure
Onions contain prostaglandin A, can dilate blood vessels, reduce blood vessel resistance, decrease blood viscosity and improve microcirculation, still can restrain the substance that increases blood pressure, thereby lowering blood pressure.
Have a therapeutic effect on hypertension complications:
Diabetes and high blood fat
Onions contain ingredients that can reduce blood sugar. In addition, the onion contains volatile oil, it has the effect of lowering cholesterol.
Best food match:
Onions served with meat, which enhance the body's absorption of vitamin B1.
Do's and Dont's:
People with asthma.
People who suffer from insomnia.
Patients with high blood fat, high blood pressure and diabetes.
People with skin itching
How to eat:
The onion has various medical treatment and health care functions, such as prevent high blood pressure, the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease is one of the most important of them. Eat onion raw, have significant health benefit.
Recipe for lowering blood pressure
Onion soup (for three person)
200 grams of onions, a small amount of olive oil, 1-2 cloves garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Wash and rinse your onions, cut onions into small wedges of about 2 to 3 cm long, then put the onions into a cooking pot, add enough water to cover the onions.
- Cut garlic into small pieces and put it on the onions. Boil your onion mixture until the onions are completely cooked, then add salt, pepper and any required spices, mix well.
- Pour your onion soup into a bowl, Finished!
Onion Dip (for two person)
150 grams of onions, 3-4 cloves garlic, 2/3 cup sour cream, 2 8 oz. packages softened cream cheese, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil,1/2 tablespoon butter, 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 2/3 cup grated Gruyere cheese, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp white pepper.
- Wash and rinse your onions, cut onions into small wedges of about 0.5 to 1 cm long, then put the onions into a pot and add the oil, salt.
- Cook on medium heat until the onions are caramelized ( about 20 to 25 minutes). Continue to stir frequently so the onions don't get burned.
- Remove the onions from the stove and let them cool (15 to 20 minutes).
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a bowl, then mix well. Add the cooled onions, then stir the mixture until the caramelized onions and the sour cream mixture have combined.
- Serve. You can either serve this dip immediately with carrot, broccoli, cucumber, celery and lettuce or place your Onion Dip in the fridge for half an hour to let it cool.
Asparagus: Dilate the distal blood vessel, increase blood fluid, lower blood pressure
High Blood Pressure Diet:
The nutrients and blood pressure
Daily diet for High blood press
Home >High Blood Pressure Self Management
Copyright © 2008-2017 Guands All Rights Reserved.